Big bling, tiny balls!

I confess I am struggling to get with the festive feel at the moment, but I did at least buy some tiny baubles to Christmas up my desk at work.

*trying not to look at all the mini me reflections*

Sadly I haven't got round to putting them up at the office, so they're sitting in the box on my desk at home. I will take them in on Monday, and enjoy them for a full two days before I finish for the holidays. :D

Even blingier (is that even a word?) than the tiny baubles are some buttons I accidentally bought last week. Well, I wanted to buy a particular type of button (which I did) but then these caught my eye.


Mmmmm....sparkly. Not sure if these will become rings, or the centrepiece of some seriously bling-tastic brooches.

And going back to the spherical theme, something possessed me to make white chocolate and lemon truffles last weekend.


Note the lack of tiny truffle cases - domestic goddess, I am not.

They do taste good, but they're very sweet and not zingy enough for me. I'm not really a fan of white chocolate, so I'm not sure why I made them really. 

Comments